Friday, October 3

Tired much?

I had a major freak out today. Yesterday I went to the doctor for a number of reasons. I have had that cold that has been going around, and with our 'holiday' it had got worse not better and also for a general check up. I ended up on antibiotics for the cold, but he felt I was generally otherwise good.

This morning I missed a call as we were getting readdy for swimming, and I rang back the local number to be shocked to find it was the doctor calling me! Of course, now I was on hold for what seemed like forever!!! I was pleased to learn it was nothing life threatening (which is what was going through my head while on hold) but that I had really, really really low iron. Now yesterday when I asked him to check it, he sort of did so under sufference, but now it is a different story. He asked if I was tired - well yes. No really tired - well yes, isn't every mum? So now I have a series of iron injections and hopefully these will perk me up a bit. Is there a world where people are less tired that this??????

No comments:

Post a Comment