Wednesday, October 15

More Capes

FINALLY I gave away some gifts today. I am trying very hard to stick to my hand made pledge and have had this finished for a long time but needed to catch up with my girlfriend who had cancelled a party due to illness. This is my reversible cape, and when it is kept simple it is actually quicker and easier to make than an unlined one - go figure. Below is the front view, you can see one side is silver and the other is navy starred panne velvet.
This one shoes the back - and finally the super R on the back that I painted here - And sticking to the theme, here is the card and paper that I made for the pressie. I thought they looked so cute - but they were instantly tossed - however while the cape was not worn, it was nursed all morning!!
Oh - and this is the card (sitting on envelope) that I made for his mum's birthday. Unfortunately there were a couple of spelling mistakes (6 in fact) but as I started at the bottom, when they occurred I kinda thought - cest la vie!!

No comments:

Post a Comment