Saturday, October 4

Time with friends

The big squirrel needed some time to get on top of his paperwork, so to allow him time I took the kids out - anywhere just away from home. I had read there was a market on so that was our destination. Wandering along, we bumped into some friends, who invited us back to their house.

Impromptu stuff is always so much fun and so natural. We had a great time - it broke up our day and they even cooked us lunch. Talk about getting looked after!! So from what was looking like a very trying day was quickly turned around with boys playing out in the sunshine and me enjoying a glass of wine with friends - thank you very much!

1 comment:

  1. our pleasure we had fun
    it was what good days are made of.
    my goodness you are creative
    you inspire me so much. i wsh i had half of whta you have got!!

    ReplyDelete