Sunday, October 5

Sunday Funday


The big squirrel had to work this morning, but wiht such a lovely day, mum and dad came over and we spent time enjoying the sunshine. We have some rainwater catchers (wheelie bins under unfinished guttering) that needed to be emptied - and three little squirrels that loved every minute of it!
With Popeye and Dad home, I could leave the kids and escape to Spotlight for a bit of bargain hunting. It took a while but we sniffed out some - and I came home with all of this for my new fashion passion - kaftan.
I don't know about you, but I don't like standing around in my bathers. With a post baby body (twins at that) and chasing all thekids, there are so many bits and angles that should not be on display - hence the kaftan - or dress.
I have ideas for these 4-5 different styles and now need to refine the patterns. I am working on my first one (like the second style) but its still a work in progress, the neckline isnt finished. It is a little big for me but bnothing that some ties wont fix. I will also be adding a couple to my list to make for christmas pressies. I really want some nice white voile as none of these are pure cotton. I was thinking that I could embroider around the neckline - any ideas where i could pick some up?

1 comment:

  1. how about you sell them and i will be your first customer.
    also have a look at towmouse she had made a nice to that could be inspiational

    ReplyDelete