Saturday, October 25

Pay the price

Last night we went out - yes with no kids. Not the most exciting night, but to have an uninterupted conversation was nice. Mum and Dad came over to look after the kids and indulged them. Now I understand that Grandparents like to do that, and I think that I am fairly liberal in what I 'let' them do (I couldnt stop them if I tried) but I pay the price the next day!!

So late to bed with tummies full of sugar does not make for a nice boy in the morning - just times that by three! We weren't out late, but when we got home, we sat up to unwind, so I wasn't the best mum either. On top of this, we run our own small business, so there was a BAS statement to do and even the computer was having a bad day.

After completing it, and the twins having a sleep we were all a little happier. We even found a use for these beads. I gave them a coat of Mod Podge (avail in Aust at Riot) and they came up all glossy. While they would make a good gift in the matching wrapping paper - I am having these - they look great with denim! and moreover, Alexander actually made them.

No comments:

Post a Comment