Saturday, October 11

Getting ready

I have bene thinking quite a bit about Christmas lately, and I am trying to make everything or a majority of stuff, that I have to get organised. I am a visual person so I thought the best way to do this was an idea board. I have decided what my girlfriends are getting, and even have the fabric, so I just have to get going - so what is the perfect thing to do as a distraction - an idea board of course. So I spent last night painting an old cork board and finalising my drawings. I stupidly left them on the table overnight. This morning, they sat relatively unnoticed, or so I thought...The minute I went away to change Spencer's nappy, Benji must have sprung into action (this is only my summation, but I have seen them in action so its probably close to the truth) and started his version of creating. The only problem was it was a permanent black texta he was decorating with. While I can live with it on my idea board, I am not so please with the alterations he has made to the white vinyl chairs. Just a reminder why I dont have anything GOOD in our house!!

Regardless of this glitch to the morning, I not only got my ideas board done, but I cut out all but one of these items, and decided what to do for a 4 preteen girls I had forgotten. I have actually FINISHED one - I will have to take a photo on Monday when I have some space to spread out!! (oh, and notice how I have used the fabric to subtely hid the black scribble!)

1 comment:

  1. wow that looks so good.i love your ideas, you are very talented
    want to catch up this week?

    ReplyDelete