Thursday, September 17

connect

(random shot of phillip island pier)
Sometimes I think I take on too much, then I will flip and drop everything, and I mean everything and everyone - withdrawing. I am starting to see a link with this and my iron levels (weird) and am on a course of injections which seems to be helping...i digress....
So, rather than crawling into a hole, I am trying to find a balance. It is important to connect to the community and be involved not only in my life but also that of the kids. Today was about that. I spent a joyous hour at school assisting with reading. This is such a great way to see how things are going in the classroom an get to know Alexanders classmates. Then it was off to kinder to meet with the teachers, getting the twins read to start next year. Finally after a family dinner, some time for me off at pilates.

No comments:

Post a Comment