Saturday, September 5

try


The boys have been winning lately. Their behaviour - or rather lack there of, and the tantrums have stopped me doing things, or even wanting to do things. They won't get into the pram - the mere mention of it causes a major meltdown and the thought of chasing or carrying two two and a half year olds (who are not very light either) fills me with terror. As a result I have been doing nothing and going nowhere.

Whether we have turned a little corner in their development, or I am coping a little better - who knows, but today I went out. I had all three kids, I picked up mum and we cruised Knox City. We didn't do a lot of it, and we didn't have anything in particular that we needed so it was a good opportunity to give it a try.


Throwing caution into the wind, we approached the centre. The kids walked and they were all good. I'm not saying marching like the sound of music kind of kids, more like the matching curtain wearing ones - still having fun, but listening, walking together, wandering. And it was nice. Nice enough to try again and restore my faith that we can do it - I just have to keep trying.



Oh - and Benji has gone off the toilet again which makes wandering possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment