Wednesday, September 29

Game On!!


I am usually non-confrontational. With the exception of my husband, who will run from a verbal shoush, I do not fight with people. I get angry, hold it in or maybe vent a bit here. Usually the person has no idea that they have even hurt me.

I have had an email that pushed me to respond. It was a nasty, personal email and it was also sent to my friend. She was a little cheer squad egging me onto reply. A little support always helps. The Emailer has text me a half hearted apology, but its kind of like saying "You're fat - no offence" and expecting it to be all over. This has been brewing for a while and its getting nasty. I know by me playing ball it actually makes it more exciting for her, and she actually gets what she wants, but I don't think she realises who she is playing with. I can take the abuse only for so long. Little by little it has been building up over the course of the year and now the cap has burst and I am ready to explode. I say "Game On Biatch!!"

2 comments:

  1. you go girl !!! game on i say and i'll fight in your corner for you always. you are one of the most capable, able, willing, kind, caring, creative, genuine, loving people i know.... game on !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do it! Not just for yourself, but for all of us who haven't the guts/strength/right words(because you ALWAYS think of something better to say when you're walking away!)to 'put the bitch back in her box!!' Goodluck...........look forward to your 'tips and tutorials' post game. hehehe

    ReplyDelete