Sunday, September 5

Happy Fathers Day!



The morning celebrating father started early in our house- 12:15am to be precise. The poor big squirrel (and our bed and bedding) was covered in vommit from Alexander. Not a very good way to start the day - but it did improve!! We gave our presents with my favourite always being the boys cards.
Alexander's card was lovely - especially 'how do you build apartments?"




The twins made these cards. I know they were drawing the same guy, but it strikes me that these are remarkably similar. I did ask the teacher if they were done by one of the boys as opposed to both (I can't get spencer to draw) but she insisted that they had each done one.


The gift was a handdrawn keyring and also a drawing on a hankie which is lovely.


Finally, a shot of the big squirrel in 'that' outfit. Perfect fit!


2 comments:

  1. wow he looks great (not that he normally doesn't!!) glad you had a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  2. How gorgeous are those pictures! I'm a new follower of your blog, hope to see more from you soon :) ps. I hope Daddy got spoilt!!!

    ReplyDelete