Friday, February 18

Finally - some sorting


Today was one of the first days that I was home without children. First time in like 4 years!! So I got in and did some tidying and sorting. It is amazing how much more one gets done without little helpers. Furniture was moved, learning zones established, floors vacuumed and moped. It is just so satisfying and it stayed like that for over an hour (just).

One thing I have been planning to do for ages was dealing with the prolific artwork. Each boy gets a tube for storing their artwork. I will use it later as wrapping or even cards. I also photographed each piece so that I can record their progression and also put them on display on our digital photo frame. So not only am I pleased with myself the boys are loving seeing their artwork on telly!

No comments:

Post a Comment