Saturday, December 6

Another try

We were up early today, as is sadly becoming the norm around here. The boys were still tired but sitting up on the couch together I thought I would give the photo another try. Ticks a few boxes but I dont think the shortie jammies are what they want sent out to our friends and family. It may not be a problem now but in the future........
The other outing of the day was to Darn Cheap Fabrics. I don' t know if it is just because they have such great bargains, but I always come home with so much stuff. There is some serious sewing required!
this was all $2 a meter with the exception of the denim which is for my aprons as drawstring bags. Everything is 15o wide. If we work clockwise from the top left - the fawn is a stretch which I am going to make all the boys pants. The black is a crushed jersy which is earmarked for a top and skirt for me. The stripe is a nice 2 way knit which may be a dress- not sure yet - may end up in the pile. The green and fawn is a stretch poplin for shirts for the twins. The grey dots is a sheer mesh which I think will be a top, again not really sure - but it was all darn cheap and had to come home with me. Lucky when they do go to sleep it is for a few hours so I can be at the machine!!

No comments:

Post a Comment