Friday, December 19

Fun sandwiches

Firstly, who thought sandwiches could be fun? Not me.
Who thought making them fun and cutting the crust off would make them eat said crust? Certainly not me. Let me elaborate.
I was out doing some Christmas shopping locally as I can't bare shopping centres from December 1 and I spied this great little product which had to come home with me. It is call the lunch punch and essentially is a sandwich cutter (like a cookie cutter) in jigsaw pieces. The other great thing is there are actually FOUR different sandwich sized shapes. This one in the photo is for two pieces, but the other ones cut into fours. The boys love them for sandwiches and fairy bread but I reckon they would make the best cookies - and you could play with them. I bought mine at Belinda Janes in Ashburton, but you can also go to their website - www.thelunchpunch.com. Just so you know, this is unsolicited - just a COOL product... and he ate the entire crust!

No comments:

Post a Comment