Monday, December 1

Christmas Season



I know its only the first of december, but as I had to get the advent calendar out the christmas tree is also up. It in not decorated as I am trying to get the twins used to it before my nice new kate spade decorations go on!
Talking about decorations, the kids made decorations today. I bought these porcelain decorations for only $2 back when spotlight first brought in christmas stuff (September??) and I have had them waiting. They came out really well - however my white vinyl chairs suffered another battering (or splattering). What a bad decision.
Anyway - on a totally different note - I even went out tonight - with my brother to a club. Yes, like a normal person (on a monday night, maybe not that normal!) My friends husband is in a band - The Red Hot Rythm Makers and my girlfriend was singing a song so off we went to Machester Lane in Melbourne to see them play. It was a really nice night out. The club is small and intimate with old fashioned levels. The band plays 20-30's swing music and there is a group of dedicated followers who are swing dancers and dress up in authentic gear. It was a really nice night. (am trying to find their youtube video to no avail)

No comments:

Post a Comment