Friday, December 5

More Photos...

There are quite a lot of people that we are only in contact with at christmas time. This is sad I know, but at this time I like to send a photo of the boys. They grow so quickly that it gives people an indication of what we are dealing with.
So, the challenge is trying to get a photograph of three children all together, all looking in the same direction, all smiling and all looking presentable. This combination remains elusive to me. Today the twins were riding their taxi bike together so I grabbed the camera. Alexander is easier to get into a picture as at almost 5 he is directable. There was nice light and it was on.
The problem was they were facing the wrong way, and everywhere I looked the background was so junky it was depressing. Mum tried to help me, but ended up distracting them. We this is the best we got!
Then as she left we got this one on the front porch. They are together and looking and somewhat smiling, but cant say they tick the presentable box for me. Oh I forgot, I actually want a christmas theme too, but today that was too much to ask!!

1 comment:

  1. i cant help but nod as i read this. i have taken over 100 phoos the last 2 days to try and get ONE photo that i can send out !!!!

    ReplyDelete