Tuesday, December 23

Start earlier next year

Today was the last delivery from my gift board and it was all worthwhile. Robyn got one of the green dresses when she came over for dinner (not what was planned, but enjoyable nonetheless)
I got them all done and they all seemed to fit. Even the bathers - which sadly I forgot to photograph on Friday, and now she has them I'm even less likely to get one with her in them! - were a good fit. Note to self to make more bathers as they aren't very hard and it avoids that awful changeroom!
The other big hit was the cream and black kaftan. I delivered that to work, and the work top got whipped off and replaced with this. It looked great over a white top and white pants. Yeah - just next year I vow to start sewing earlier.
Sadly no christmas cards got made, let alone sent this year and the business christmas presents will have to be new years gifts??

No comments:

Post a Comment