Sunday, December 21

Tis the season


December is SO the silly season. Most of the kids I know (or even have) have birthdays, there is the whole Christmas thing, and the big squirrels clients all want everything finished by Christmas. So as what is becoming some what of a Christmas tradition, he was working, and we went to a birthday/christmas party at Two Little Buttons, as it was button 2's 2nd birthday. He had a lovely day, as did my boys roaming around in the backyard ( I had lectured in the car on the way there that there was to be no swimming, and thankfully it wasn't an issue). The sun was out which was a rarity this summer and we hope he had a happy birthday. Sadly, as my hands were full of children, I have no photos of the day, I do have photos of the lovely gifts she gave us. Above are great picnic placemat rolls which the boys love. My favorites are the peg reindeers which were tied onto the magic reindeer food, to scatter on the lawn on christmas eve to help santa find your house. Because she wasn't already generous or busy enough, she also made cupcakes for all the kids to take home, which were decorated like reindeers, with pretzels for antlers. I dont have any photos of these either - because the boys devoured them in the car!!

No comments:

Post a Comment