Thursday, December 4

To market?

I reluctantly pack up my wares for another market. This time at the local primary school - again we were representing the kinder, but also selling some of our stuff. While I was not looking forward to standing around at another market, given I had had root canal earlier this morning, I was optimistic as it was a primary school and all our stuff is really for preschoolers.
Lets say - optimism wasted. I made one sale - a $3 pen kit. I think even if it had all been free, this crowd would have been disappointed that they would have to carry it! To their credit it was not promoted as a market, and no one was buying anything - except the sausages. Even the straw bags that were literally walking out the door at the last market, even they were happily at their stall. I think we need a different approach. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment