Saturday, August 7

Fabric Sale & New Shoes


Yes! It was an exciting day for me!!

First details of the fabric sale:

astratex in Richmond (285 Lennox St) are having 50% off until Sunday 15th August. This is off all their fabric excluding the Spring 2010, and it is very clear what is not included. I went in today having seen their ad in the Age, and actually came out empty handed. Why?????? Well they sell 'fine european fabric' often designer fabric like armani or moschino. It is beautiful stuff but I don't have anywhere to plan for and really don't need expensive fabric cleaning up after the boys at home so after a lovely textural experience I headed off home....and was distracted by an empty carpark out the front of the shoe and handbag factory outlet on Bridge Rd (hawthorn end) where I picked up these little beauties. They have constantly changing stock, but if you want a cheap and chearful handbag - or some funky fiorelli luggage you should check it out. These shoes retail for $99 but I got them for $30. I went home happy.

(Oh and if you are wondering how I managed shoes and fabrics with the kids on Saturday - chuppachops and someone willing to stay in the car with them. Thanks mum!)

No comments:

Post a Comment