Thursday, August 26

kiss it better......

i dont want to be a grown up any more

the responsibility which comes with freedom is too much

everything is hard

complicated

too much to worry about

impossible to control

if only we could return to the days where
any little hurt could be kissed better.



nothing major- just one little thing after another and when they all stack up on top of you it kinda gets you down. I know it is me, and I need to change my attitude to change how I feel - but I do that in my spare time. I found this little quote which is both scary and funny.
what if, at this very moment I am living up to my full potential? - Jane Wagner

3 comments:

  1. Mwa! There you go, all better. Now stand up, dust yourself off and go play. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear you!... I think that we need to organise another weekend away; something to look forward to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. IT'S THE WEATHER!!!!! I am sure that when it is sunny, so are we and vice versa. Hope you had a lovely birthday little virgo. Go for a walk and smile all the way, your one talented, appreciated, loved individual.

    Gill

    ReplyDelete