Tuesday, August 3

A Little Something


Good grief- sometimes I seriously make myself go mental. I just wanted to tell you about the little something I made last night inspired by this post but then I couldn't find it. Obviously now I have, but I have been sitting here trawling through my history to see where and when I saw it while the weapons of mass destruction have had free reign in the other room. Now I have found it, I dare not go out there for fear of what I might find - both now and in the future.

This is a lovely little pincushion you wear as a ring. I didn't realise until I made it that I don't really do any handsewing and also don't use pins as much as I should. Rather than make such a clever idea redundant, I will have to do some more hand work. I cant keep making clothes at the rate I have been. While I am working on the stash it is not helping the already bulging wardrobe!

No comments:

Post a Comment