Sunday, August 15

Poppies Closet

It had been a little quiet around here, but the wheels were still turning. Seems the baby boom that hit round these parts last year has meant that there is a crop of 1st birthdays around. Funny how that happens. So I have been busy with Poppy dolls.... Cupboard is authentic 70's - made by my uncle.


A closet full of dresses and jeans for the dolls. I know I need help - I wont even let the boys play with it! I even made the coathangers.
Works in progress - building the bodies for the clothes. I am trying to personalise the dolls for the relevant recipient which is somewhat time consuming - but fun all the same.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Not only are the clothes gorgeous - but I love all the hairstyles your poppies have going on. You're soooo good! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. my goodness. you have been so busy, and your dolls are just darling, the fringes and the pigtails, gorgeous. I love the wardrobe too, is that being gifted or is that staying at your place? ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no - the wardrobe is my toy!

    ReplyDelete