Saturday, April 6

Pattern Review - Butterick B5848


Today I spent some time at a fab place called Bounce Inc for a dear friend's sons birthday. It is her birthday in 2 weeks and rather than my usual belated present, I actually got in early. See, she is up the duff and I had made this for her and would rather she got the wear out of it now.

This is the first time I have used this pattern - butterick 5848 . It was easy to use and hangs well. My only concern is, especially after looking at these pictures, is that I have made it too big. I made the medium, but will have to wait and see. It was longer than this on me, but again I am not model height, but I did make the raised hem as it looked daggy at the longer length. My thought was as the weather gets cooler, it could be a handy layering piece over leggings and a long sleeve top.

B5848B5848Line Art


Now to the old wait and see if it fits!  Happy Early Birthday! (& thanks for a lovely day)

No comments:

Post a Comment