Thursday, January 16

Surfing

Our last day at Anglesea and it has been truly wonderful. We have explored the beaches and this is our favourite - the main beach.
 We have to drive to any beach from our temporary home but each time have managed to get a park right outside of a short track. Makes carrying all the gear very easy - and even on a hot day, there is plenty of space both on the beach and in the water - however my car is full of sand!

Dad brought an old surfboard with him, and it was so enticing even he got in the water - 


however I do feel that was not his intention!!
Each of the boys had a couple of goes on the board, but I don't think I have to rush out an buy one just yet. 





Goodbye Anglesea - Thank you for an awesome holiday and changing my mind about that part of our state. You are awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment