Friday, February 13

Mini Anniversary

I got home from work today to find this beautiful bunch of flowers. I think the last time the big squirrel bought me flowers was in hospital when Alexander was born. This is partly my fault as I don't like him wasting money when there are better things to spend it on and also buying into the whole Valentine's Day, Hallmark holiday thing. But all that aside, it is always nice to get flowers and tomorrow marks the date where we have been engaged for 14 years! I'd like to say the time has flown, but cant find it today as I am just feeling old. While I always tell him to send them to work as you get much more bang for your buck with an audience, he was very thoughtful and picked them himself but more importantly gave me a card in which HE had WRITTEN some lovely words. This is much more special and something I will keep. Thank you babe!
(In return I made him a "delicious" pasta dinner where I caught the bottom of the sauce and then tasted it and I reckon the mince had turned so we gave it to the dog and had sandwiches. I don't think I will be getting another bunch of flowers in a while!!!!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment