Wednesday, February 25

Wavey Day

Today was Alexander's last Wednesday off. Next week he will start full time school and it will be that way for the next 13 years - at least! So I had planned a special day together. The big squirrel had even taken the day off to look after the twins. While it wasn't exactly what I had planned, he had a great day.
One of his good friends from kinder invited him over for a morning play date and I couldn't refuse as they have really missed each other. So I took the little boys to playgroup, Dad went to work, and Alexander had a great play. We all got home and had lunch together which was really nice.
The afternoon was more what I had in mind. We went off to the wave pool at Monash- just Alexander and me and had a lovely time practicing swimming and jumping in the waves. He said he had the best day ever. I had a lovely time and it was nice to celebrate the end of an era.

No comments:

Post a Comment