Tuesday, February 17

A new day

If only everything was this easy. After my rant yesterday I have been determined to think differently and I cant believe the difference - in all of us. My little angels went off for their daytime sleep easily today after some fun activities together. The three of us stood around and made playdough which they then actively played with.
We managed the whole school drop off much better today and Benji and Spencer even walked happily to Alexander's class. There were of course some hiccups, such as finding Xander's lunch on the bench upon our return and a bit of a mural on the fridge in my lipstick, but all the same, I just didn't let it bother me. And I feel much better for it - lets hope it can continue.
On a different note, I had to make Alexander a library bag for school, and he needed by today. I had craft night last night and set about to my task. Starwars is one of the current obsessions so I downloaded a picture from the internet and printed it onto computer transfer paper. I did the same with his name - if you are doing this you need to remember to flip the image or else it is back to front. I had some cheap rubber backed curtain fabric which I ironed the image onto and I made the bag from the same fabric. Sometimes I find the images peel off a bit so I prefer to applique them on. Then I whipped up a fairly simple tote bag that was taken off to Library today.


No comments:

Post a Comment