I had plenty of time (!) a whole hour between pilates and lunch to make this creation and then at the supermarket found that crepe paper is harder to come by than I thought. I had to make do and chose serviettes as they are a bit more flexible than tissue paper. Really would work better in crepe paper though.
So with my supplies i literally hacked into them. I cut circles for the petals and wrapped each with three. I found that a circle around the size of a 1/4 of the serviette worked well. They were swiftly attached with sticky tape.
I tried the heart shape but didn't have time to make it work and adjust the size. The green needed to add to make it look more like a flower. A zig zag shape worked best and this was wrapped and used sticky tape again.
Then I found a bucket in the present cupboard and these clear marbles were also lying around. Turns out if you do save something just in case it can be useful. I thought I had some florist foam but I couldnt find it - so this was me making do!
Once all forty lollipop flowers were in the jar, attached a little card with some ribbon.