Friday, June 20

KEYS!

When did life get sooooo hectic?? Some days I don't know how we manage. Today was one of THOSE days.

The big squirrel was home to look after the kids while I did some things at kinder. This volunteering thing itself is a lot of work. Once I was finished it was home to follow up the issue further while he went off to work.

I got caught up on the phone and the twins were given - how do I say it - a long leash. So, when it came time for kinder pickup something rather essential had gone missing - the keys. While it is a goal of mine to walk more to kinder - there just wasn't time. What there did appear time for was to tear the house apart and tip out every single box and drawer. With toys and clothes everywhere and still no keys - I had a very kind and helpful friend pick up A - who coincidently was already going through a phase of worrying about being left behind. This really didn't help.
Then the keys turn up - in a bag hanging on the door - no not my handbag, but close.

No comments:

Post a Comment