Monday, June 30

Poppy's Boys




It is Poppy's birthday today. The only think he wanted for his birthday was this picture. All the boys love him and he loves them. (We did get him another present too!)

We also celebrated our Christmas. As all our kids have summer birthdays it is all a bit much around December/January so this was nice to do. I had planned the whole decoration thing, but as per usually it all got away from me. We did however have christmas dinner and presents.

After a delicious lemon fused turkey, full roast vegies and a lovely adaption of our scrolls which I did with cream cheese, pureed cranberries and parmasen cheese, we did presents. What a surprise I didn't get Peter Pan finished (I am getting closer) I was trying to give the kids learning experiences. As there are 3 boys here, we have a lot of cars, trucks and trains. So for a bit of balance he got a tinkerbell doll, some a barbie and ken dolls and a dolls house. Below is a shot of how he should be playing with it - and the disturbing image of the naked barbies is how he did play with them. They seem to be swimming naked a lot!!

No comments:

Post a Comment