Monday, June 9

A stripe over here, here and here


Finally have some sewing output!


The wardrobe situation was getting a bit dire for A. I seemed a bit light on the size 4 shopping and he is existing on very little winter clothes - so it was time to sew. It is only when collaging these pictures I realised my stripe obsession. He got a stripe hoodie, a stripe long sleeve tee and some striped cords! The only plain thing I made was the brown trackies and dinosaur PJs.


But I feel happy that he has some things to wear - it was therapeutic to have a bit of time to make them and although they are all a little big - they look so much better than the things he has been squeezed into. Cropped jeans is just not a good winter look!
The day was completed by a long overdue haircut. (Infact it was haircuts all round - but the twins will be unveiled in another post!)

No comments:

Post a Comment