Saturday, May 29

Click Clack and Away....

The car was packed with waaaay too much stuff but we were off on the inaugural knitting weekend. We headed off to Bendigo so we could go to the woollen mills but to me it really didn't matter where we went as long as we were away!
While it is scary to leave the Big Squirrel with the boys I know that they should be ok and just to relax with a lovely bunch of girls. While I took a box full of stuff there was nothing that had to be done which meant I was happy to be at the mercy of others - a rare and nice way to feel. We stayed in a beautiful big house that Jo found and only had to arrange one meal it really did feel like a holiday. With beautiful food, lovely surroounds and gorgeous company with was a lovely break. Apologies for lack of pictures- my little camera went on holidays with a flat battery. Pop over here or here to see some great shots

No comments:

Post a Comment