Saturday, May 1

Good Internet Shopping

I am always on the look out for a bargain. ALWAYS. My rule is never ever pay full price for anything. Which is why I am loving that a girlfriend recently directed me to Ozsale website. I don't know how this one had slipped past me but essentially what they do is email you with the sales of the day. There seem to be a great variety of things from Shoes, Lingerie, Jewellery, Jeans, Kids Clothes and accessories. I think the only thing I haven't seen there is Home wears - but I may be wrong. Diesel brand are regulars, but Trinny and Sussanah's sucky pants were recently listed and some great little girls ballet leotards. There seems to be a great variety of items on offer.

I have even bought something - bathers for Alexander. Boy leg lycra pants are impossible to buy off-season, so when I found them for $8 a pair I got 6 pairs in varying sizes (I will need duplicates down the line) THe only downside that I can see with this site is that each brand or mini-sale is individual - so you have to finalise your shopping cart and pay postage to each distributor. The postage for one pair of bathers was $8.50 but this only went up $.50 per item so it is worth buying more. You can sign up for free and get daily emails of their sales. Here is hte link - enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment