Thursday, May 27

Inside the ball- surprise!

Sadly I don't have any pictures of the ball being unwrapped, but it was great fun! There was red streamer everywhere and little pressies kept falling out everywhere - and we were in a posh restaurant!! The excitement and anticipation was what I was after and this ball concept really delivered on that.
On Tuesday I spent the day running around Chadstone to try and find some little trinkets to put into the present. This is all that I managed to squeeze into the ball - and I gave her a bag of supplementary stuff too. I will list the things for you from left to right starting at the top.
Hand made Alice in Wonderland purse, chocolate that didn't make it in the ball but hung outside, some face masks for some pampering, some coffee vouchers, a mascara, the red lipstick thing is actually a pen, red nailpolish, a travel jewellery compact (source of lots of problems), a pearl bracelet, lip gloss, a pen with a perfume atomiser at the end, hand cream (I got more Natio creams with a bag that I gave her), Freesia bulbs from tesslars, Computer key magnets, a thong style beaded bookmark, a lipstick brush and some sticky notes (the rest of the set were in another bag.
There are the bits I made - well not the freesias, but the purse - this is the reverse side, the bookmark, the bracelet and the magnets. Yes, real computer keys - there are many days I wouldn't mind pressing Ctl Alt Delete to start afresh!

No comments:

Post a Comment