Sunday, May 30

Kyneton

Backs were packed and we left Bendigo today. I was happy I had started knitting my hat and whipped up 2 dresses which had been on the to do list for a while. Naomi Robyn and I decided we could take the long way home which was a lovely way to end the trip. We had a look around Bendigo Pottery - which is still so stuck in the 70's. Seriously they could do with some product updates and a quick surf around blogland to get a feel for what is going on. Still good to have a look at. Then we stopped off and had a lovely walk along the historic street of Kyneton.
I really havent done that kind of browsing for about 6 years and it was lovely to have no pressure and be able to go in and out as we pleased and potter and chat as we went.
I got these lovely stamp french styled stamp set (which I have subsequently seen in Handmade on Chapel st) and a knitting book from a great knitting shop there.
For me it was a nice way to end the weekend which was really about winding down and recharging. Because I was under no pressure to produce I could relax and I got to the point where I was really looking forward to going home and seeing my boys which is the state of mind some days I wish I could just bottle.....

No comments:

Post a Comment