Friday, July 2

Friday Night - Movie Night

I have made a big bowl of popcorn and set the kids and the big squirrel up in front of the TV to watch Spy Kids tonight so I can blog! One week of the holidays down, and another to go. Just to make it harder on myself we have given the dummies to the fairies. The first day they didnt really notice, however today there have been a lot of tears. I must perservere!
Another craft today for Alexander. He did get out and play some indoor soccer with mates today but this afternoon more rain so we tried to make this desk caddy. I cannot believe the pitiful amount of glue they give you and expect the thing to stick together. Seriously. We had to get out the hammer and nails to get this little beauty to completion.
Speaking of little beauties, look who has been into the popcorn!

No comments:

Post a Comment