Saturday, July 3

I want to be......

Yes an apple. I had the joy of getting a Mac and how fabulous is that!! The computer is self is wonderfully easy especially compared to the PC I have only rececntly set up. The apple does everything for you, but I dont want to be a computer - we have computers for that. I want to be the box.
I know that sounds weird, but the Mac is packaged so beautifully that I want my life to be like tha. It is white with simple clear labeling in a soft grey. Minimallistic but not sterile and only the essentials. No extra bits - everything is essential, bare necessities, but each has its own special place. Even the instructions were in a little boxed compartment.
Anyone who knows me knows that this is not my natural state. I enjoy order, clean and tidy, and while I don't have a problem getting there - staying there is a major issue! So for now I will take baby steps and continue to learn from my lovely new computer - how to have all the grovy things you want and need wrapped up in a neat little parcel and try anyway I can to emulate it.

1 comment: