Saturday, July 31

Winter stash building



Its cold and drizzly days like today that I wish I had girls. All I could think about while I was standing outside at Auskick this morning was how nice it would be to be warm inside - an hour ballet lesson or the like. Not two hours standing outside on a windy and wet oval. Que sera sera!

A trip to spotlight today saw me pick up some black ponti de roma for a commissioned pair of black pants for a school mum.


I also got these two black checks which has a slight stretch to it. The large one I thought I would make an interesting skirt for me and the other one pants for the boys.


The tweedy one is really navy and beige and again I thought pants for the boys. These three were all only $6/metre which makes for cheap daks.


Finally I got a bit more polar fleece in black to add to the stash. I have big plans for this which I will share later.


Off to design and cut out this skirt which I can hopefully post tomorrow.


Poor form today - wore nothing at all homemade!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment