Thursday, July 8

Why I can't be a Mac


As I sit and empty units ready to move things out (via ebay) it seems to multiply exponentially on its way in. The big squirrel is a bit (!) like Steptoe - a collector, a horder, an opportunist that spots a bargain or a way to make cash. Don't take this the wrong way, it is actually a good trait, but not while I am trying to declutter!!! He cleaned out a job where a whole lot of IT stuff was moved out. There were PC's, laptops, accessories etc on their way to the tip, just a few of them made their way into our home!! I am certainly no expert and some of them will be handed on, but others I may be able to crack. Look, it is a good opportunity, but seems like another project pushing in where I wanted to get onto my things this now is another mess that needs to be cleaned up. Humph!

No comments:

Post a Comment