Wednesday, February 17

Cool stuff - another book

This is a great little book - its not even mine, although it has had a nice long holiday here. This is full of inspiring ideas, complete with web links. Here are a few of my favourites...

Funcky little flower broaches made from tape measures.....


Hair ties with computer key decoration. My hair could certainly do with some CTRL!


I love these - they are seat belt buckles mounted to the wall, and the clip bit may have your keys or other things you need to keep handy. This is one idea I definately want to do

Final one - an interesting idea - its called a war bowl, but could work with lots of different things. Full of great ideas, these are just a few that I grabbed pictures off before it went back to its home.

No comments:

Post a Comment