Monday, February 15

Lists


I have a little obsession with lists - ok truth be known a big obsession but I am trying to control it or maybe I am spreading it. With everyone in the house so active now, my brain has been hurting trying to remember it all. So this is now a laminated list on Alexander's school bag. It lists all the things he needs to remember - things into his bag, runners on sport day and the like. I have colour coded it so that he knows if he has activities after school and to remember to take any extra stuff on those days. He has decorated the other side with his name so he can easily find his bag in the pile at the door in the morning.

When I have the laminator out I can't stop myself. Between the laminator and the labeller I don't know which is more addictive. Anyway so I was working on this for myself. On the front it has my resolutions. On the inside is my schedule - which as main taxi driver its full of the kids activities. I have colour coded mine as to what I am doing, and what things or bags I need to take. Hopefully this can get me out of the house in a happier and more energetic mood, which is sometimes half the battle won. I made it into a little booklet with another page which is blank - but still laminated. I have a whiteboard pen which I can write notes - things for dinner and little reminders, like pancake tuesday tomorrow and parent teacher interview. Lets see how we go. Oh, and it is all handwritten because now the printer is broken. Murphy's law it happens when it is full of new ink!

No comments:

Post a Comment