Wednesday, February 3

cool stuff - book

I am trying to not only post more regularly (!) but to also have a bit of a theme in my posts. Thus I have decided to show you something random that I think is cool - it may be a link, a product, a gift or an idea. Today its a book! This book was a Christmas present and is another beauty - and a bit of a laugh. It is called Show me How - 500 things you should know - Instructions for life from the everyday to the exotic.

The book is broken into sections such as make - where this page is from, making a tyre swing, pressing flowers and dying eggs (obviously my favorite section) as there is more below with balloon animals, papier mache balloons, potato prints and sugar crystals (which I must try)

Other sections like the style section have this page for identifying mens facial hair. BTW I don't get this whole moustache fettish going on in the crafty world, I would love it if someone could explain it to me...



This is from thrive- swimming strokes. Basically everything is in this from dicing a mango, to tying a windsor knot t how to run with the bulls in pamplona - should be a good reference book! I will have to have it in my bag when I need to 'freshen up with a bidet'!!


1 comment:

  1. What a perfect book for the visual learners, must have a sticky :-) Robyn

    ReplyDelete