Saturday, February 6

I need to purge

Some aquaintences came to our place today and I was so proud that I managed to get the 'good room' clean (or clean enough for visitors). It really shouldn't be a rare occasion, nor something to boast about - but sadly it is.
We have got ourselves into a situation where we just have SO MUCH STUFF! Not even particularly good stuff, just lots of it. From egg cartons and toilet rolls I have saved for crafting, to office chairs, desks, bikes and lots of other random thingsseado and overhead projector. We can't walk past a bargain, something good out on the nature strip, or throw anything out for fear of needing it for something.
I think not spending money has made me focus on this even more. I actually have a lot of stuff, I just CANT FIND IT. So whether it be ebay or a simple yard sale, I would really like to see the floor of the garage or even get a car in it- but best to start small....

No comments:

Post a Comment