Friday, February 19

Ridicule is nothing to be scared of!

Prince Charming, Prince Charming, ridicule is nothing to be scared of.... the old Adam Ant song is on a loop through my head as I am working in this project.
Alexander has been invited to a Princess Party. He has grown to big for his old outfit (and worn it a few times already too!) that I felt he needed a new one.
I know this is all going a bit over the top, but once I start I just cant help myself. I did break my Febusave promise - just a little bit - I needed the velour for the pants and a little bit of blue trim - the rest I actually had in my stash. Yes all those plasticy crown buttons which I picked up somewhere along the way were actually perfect. See I told myself that one day they would come in handy. As too for the lightweight curtain fabric that I got the end of roll from in November 2008 was just perfect. So I think for $10 I can be forgiven. I could spend $10 with the kids at a coffee shop and not even notice a dint. Now I will have photos, memories and I think lots of people will have a few laughs - but all in good fun.
Party is tomorrow so finished just in time. Oh- she is getting a fairy door...but shhhh its a secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment