Tuesday, January 10

Away for Another Year

Christmas is officially over in our house. Today I gathered all the remnants of the festive season and packed them back up into the roof. I did however take the time to organise things a little to make it easier next year. Like things are together and the ornaments all sorted. It does feel good. Having been sick most of the lead up to christmas this year I felt I didn't do as much as I had wanted to or planned, a lot of that was because I didn't have the energy to find it.
Now everything has a place and of course I even have a folder of christmas info. I do need to get a christmas card list together as another year has flown by where only those people who I saw got a card! Whoopsie. I even wrote a letter!
The kids were entertained with the rhythmic nature of lego. I am loving this Creator set which has three levels of houses and cars to build - each harder than the previous. This is one of the first 'sets' I've encountered where you are encouraged to pull apart and rebuild....love Lego...

No comments:

Post a Comment