Thursday, January 12

Time

Time really was on my mind today. For the first time in a month I had some time to myself. I was off to my pilates class and happy to get back into the routine a little. I had missed it. Not only the exercise, but the opportunity to be by myself - regroup and focus. The chance to have a clear thought. This year one of my goals is to do that more. I am a better person all round when I do - and a much better mum.
I was then lucky enough to have the opportunity to meet up with a girlfriend to wander the shops. Both of us sans kids - I couldn't remember the last time thats happened. It was nice to be able to have a conversation that flowed without interruption, but I was conscious of mum at home with the kids so it didn't last too long. I got a calendar and pens from a lovely friends generous gift and went home to use them. Now I have a lovely little hub where everthing should be organised from. With two little boys heading off to school shortly, I need to be on top of things.

No comments:

Post a Comment