Friday, January 20

Really really early

I am really early for next christmas. I cant be late for the one just passed as I only just bought the fabric - on sale of course. Rather than my usual trick of putting it away as fabric until December when everything goes mental - I made the intended projects and will put away three christmas pillow cases until December and then the boys can fill their dreams with the Christmas spirit.
This is simple christmas cotton that Spotlight is throwing out for $2 or $3/m. I got 1.5 to make 3 pillowcases. The Christmas print is the full width of that fabric so I needed a contrast fabric. I had bought this one for table cloths but didn't use it so cut up a bit for it here. It is doubled so I would have probably used a metre to make the three.
Now just to put them somewhere where I will remember......

No comments:

Post a Comment