Sunday, July 6

Adulation for the old boy!

The big squirrel doesn't get much adulation. With all that is going on on a day to day basis I just don't get around to that and it is much easier to focus on what he is not doing!

But, here is a post (my second for the day) just dedicated to him. Not only has he been working extremely hard establishing a new business which is still really in its infancy, he is also working around the house (and dealing with my demands but that is a different post). Our renovations have been dragging on FOREVER and I think you get to a point where if you don't finish it you stop seeing it. Having grown up in a house like that I really don't want that to happen.

Today, my darling has been busy digging up a segment of the concrete driveway to remove a root of a big deciduous tree owned by the neighbour. He got this ready for concrete to be poured tomorrow. Then after a quick dinner, he headed into the bathroom to lay a few more tiles in there. Now it is onto some paperwork. I know he wont read this because computers aren't his fortae, but if you see him, could you pass on my love and thanks. He really is a good boy.

No comments:

Post a Comment