Friday, July 18

More Dino-tails


Borrowing again from Dear Fii, I can't just wrap our dinosaur hat and tail present - for Sunday so we had some impromtu craft.


I found a picture of a dinosaur in the book pictured. We traced it out, found some cardboard from a brochure pack and immediately had a stencil. Alexander rolled out some green and then silver fabric paint and we were in business. I used a silver pen to draw in the details and then found some sew on eyes in my useful box. Image all done, I sewed it on to a purple 'green bag' as a pocket. So now the birthday boy has a handy bag to keep his dressups in. The card we made based on the same template is tucked up neatly in the new pocket and I am very proud of myself! Doesn't it look great( I know I'm biased)

(Oh, but I bought some leather knee high boots from the sale I told you about for only $50 and they are lovely - very naughty!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment