Saturday, July 12

Out from under my rock?

I don't really know how this happened, but today I discovered Maling Road in Canterbury. I don't know how this little gem got past me (probably not really pram friendly) but it is close to home and bursting with inspiration.

I met a girlfriend for coffee - sans kids- and finally delivered the pearl necklace that I have had finished since MAY (forgot to get a photo for you) Much as I love the little acorns, gee it was lovely to be out without them and have an hour of two for me.

So, I will have to get back to Maling road and do a bit more discovering. There is a really good paper shop that needs another visit.

Oh, and a huge congrats to Miss B on your new job. What a fantastic achievement and hope it delivers all you are looking for. Well Done.

No comments:

Post a Comment